The filing deadling is passed. In Livingston County, we have the following.
8th District Congress - Mike Rogers faces Patrick Flynn in the primary and Jim Marcinkowski in the general.
22nd Senate - Valde Garcia faces Barton Hellmuth in the primary and Donna Anderson in the general.
47th House - Joe Hune faces Mary Andersson in the general election.
66th House - Chris Ward faces Mike McGonegal in the general election.
1. Maggie Jones (R) faces Pamela Green (D) in the general (Most of Brighton Twp, small part of Hartland Twp)
2. Mike Randall (R) is unopposed (Deerfield, Oceola, parts of Howell and Genoa Townships)
3. Dave Domas (R) faces Jan Vogel (D) in the general (Tyrone and part of Howell Twps)
4. Ronald Van Houten (D) is unopposed (Unadilla, Iosco, Handy (including Fowlerville) and parts of Howell and Marion Twps)
5. Don Parker (R) faces Susan Spagnuolo Charron (R) in the republican primary. No general election opponent. (City of Howell, Cohoctah, and Conway Townships)
6. Steve Williams (R) is unopposed (Putnam (including Pinckney), and parts of Marion, Genoa, and Hamburg Townships)
7. Bill Rogers (R) is unopposed (City of Brighton and part of Genoa Twp)
8. Dennis Dolan (R) is unopposed in the primary. Nick Bosak (D) and Dave Buckland (D)have a primary election on the democrat side. (Part of Hamburg Twp)
9. Jack LaBelle (R) faces Matt Evans (D) in the general. (Green Oak and part of Brighton Twp)
The Township races I'll find out later when I have more time.